Millennium Smiles in Frisco, TX offers restorative treatment options for the replacement of missing teeth, helping patients get back a healthy smile- and their sense of confidence.
Dentures: What To Expect
At Millennium Smiles, Dr. Dunia Korous will perform a thorough dental exam to fully evaluate your oral health. She will discuss your personal concerns and cosmetic goals to ensure that your results are both lasting and comfortable.
Types of dentures:
- Full dentures: a full denture can be fixed or removable, replacing all of the upper or lower arch of teeth.
- Partial dentures: a partial denture replaces several lost teeth and can be fixed using dental implants for a lasting result.
- Implant secured dentures: cosmetic dentures can be permanently secured using strategically placed dental implants for the most natural looking and functioning result.
Dentures: What To Consider
Dr.Korous will perform a thorough evaluation of your oral health and discuss your personal concerns and goals during an initial consultation to determine if dentures are the best option for replacing your missing teeth. Whenever possible we will recommend using implant supported dentures, or “all-on-four”, because of the many benefits they offer when it comes to restoring a beautiful new smile.
Benefits of Implant Supported Dentures
Implant dentures have a 95% or better success rate and equally high level of patient satisfaction. While this procedure does require a greater initial investment compared to alternatives like removable dentures or bridges, implant dentures offer the best long term benefits.
- Supports bone retention for better overall dental health
- Restores normal chewing function and enables a varied, healthy diet
- Allows patient to speak and smile naturally and comfortably
- No daily maintenance- no glues, adhesives, soaks or rinses.
Dentures, either removable or implant supported are a multi step process from treatment planning to final placement. At Millennium Smiles in Frisco, Dr. Korous will begin your procedure with dental impressions and work with you to fabricate a custom denture that supports improved dental health and complements your natural appearance. Your new smile will be aesthetically pleasing, comfortable and functional.